More information on getting started with a Content Bundle from Orange Marketing with an example
What is included?
Additional Content Bundle
- Select a topic that is relevant to your prospects with your input and additional research
- Create downloadable pdf white paper asset, top of the funnel (includes writing and graphic design), up to 6 pages
- Create 3 blog posts to begin SEO/education content for sales - so as not to have an empty blog!
- Create a long-form website pillar page from the PDF, and interlinking to the two-three blog posts
- One blog promoting the e-book or pdf.
- Optimize social media profiles (FB, LI, Twitter) and create posts consistent with new content described 4 posts
- Graphic promotion or CTAs of the content offer on other website pages using CTAs
- CTAs - Calls to Action for use in promotion on your website, in blog posts, and partner websites (image CTA, text CTA, and "bubble" CTA) - includes graphic design
- Separate email promoting content, and target towards appropriate engaged contacts in your database
- Website Pop up promoting the content offer
- Work with your web team to link to the Pillar Page from your main website menu or resources page
- Review metrics and decide on the next steps.
- Interview the client, select the topic for the ebook or whitepaper. Detailed outline approved by client before writing commences.
- Find a writer appropriate for the client - We've had good success with writers/rates on nDash, have a short list of freelancers (second tab on this spreadsheet), and 3rd party resources reviews and notes can be found on that same spreadsheet, 3rd tab.
- Write the ebook or white paper [NOTE: There is a Long-form Content Template - 2021 card in ClickUp.]
- Write 3 blog posts that are related to white paper or e-book but are fresh content.
- Client approves everything
- Work with client on appropriate blog post images.
- Side-Note: Blog Newsletter must be up and running with 3 blog post style, newletter header at top and CTA at bottom. CTA can be contact us until ebook is ready. DesignPickle does the 3-blog post newsletter header. I=OM can do the cta in Canva.
- Post the blog posts while the ebook is being laid out by DesignPickle, week by week.
- Client approves the final PDF of ebook created by DesignPickle
- Landing page, thank you page, thank you image for eBook plus image CTA [NOTE: There is an LP and Campaign Template card in ClickUp.]
- Create pillar page from all of the above.
- Interlink the pillar page and the blog posts.
- Update the blog posts with image cta links to white paper.
- Ensure client links to pillar page from their website menu.
This is a great example of a beautiful content bundle.
Blog Posts - Derived from Content
Promotional Blog Post E-Book
- Landing Page - https://go.allvoices.co/guide-to-employee-feedback
- Thank You Page - https://go.allvoices.co/guide-to-employee-feedback-programs
- Thank You Email - https://preview.hs-sites.com/_hcms/preview/content/38285887605?portalId=8616228&_preview=true&cacheBust=0&preview_key=CPsPHEyV&from_buffer=false
Email Promoting the E-Book
Blog page views
Landing Page Page Views
Looking for featured snippet but need it on the website menu. HIGHLY competitive keywords. Harassment, survey, anonymous, feedback