Setting up a new user in HubSpot, make us a SuperAdmin so we can get going!
firstname.lastname@example.org as a SuperAdmin in your hubspot account.
We will let everyone else in from there, if you haven't yet. And create groups and permissions.
1) Go to Settings upper right gear.
2) Click on Users & Teams left hand nav menu
3) click on "create user" right hand orange button
4) Add email address email@example.com
5) Next - lower right orange button
6) "Start with a default role"
7) Next - lower right orange button
8) Select "Super Admin"
9) Next - lower right orange button
10) Permissions screen - just click next...
11) Click Send lower right hand
12) Add This user to Team Screen - Just click Done
13) You'll see this on the user screen, as "pending"